Senior Digital Designer – UX Focused
Ours is the righteous way.
We help brands go from aimless to competitive through comprehensive research-based digital concepting designed to increase marketing performance. We’re a US-based company headquartered in California and Texas. We’re actively growing our bench, and as a result, we’re on the hunt for long term freelancers and contractors to support our aggressive growth.
What We’re Looking For: Senior Digital Designer (UX Focused)
You understand the complexity of digital platforms. It’s not just an excellent design or a thoughtful UX – it’s the intersection of consumer needs and business goals. You are obsessed with customer feedback, new features, and roadmaps. You’re not afraid to present big ideas – and don’t back down when met with challenges.
You’ve got an eye for typography and space – deep down you’re really an artist. On the other hand, you’re a user experience perfectionist – challenging every visual decision with one simple question: “will users find this useful.” You’ve designed for eCommerce websites, startup brands, memberships, and communities websites.
What is most important is that you have the flexibility to move from brand voice to brand voice – because each consumer is as unique as each business. Our portfolio is solid, and yours should be too.
You are a senior website strategist, and this is what you’ll do:
- Start from brief and strategy to concept low and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Create visual mood boards and brand look-and-feel documents for consideration.
- Iterate through rounds of design – from a design system to complete composition.
- Have a bit of an attitude about the thoughtfulness and quality of your craft.
- Extremely detailed oriented – using Figma or Sketch – every pixel matters!
About this role, and why it is (and you are) special:
- This is a contract, per-project, as-needed role. (Freelance, Contract)
- We pay bi-weekly against fixed hourly or contract rates.
- Lots of projects, many one-time, some are long term.
- Willing to jump on our Slack channel, and be available.
- This can not be an evening (after work) side hustle.
- Must be active during US Time Zones.
- Someone who can be dedicated 10-20 hours per week.
A few technical bits that likely make up your experience:
- Five years of minimum experience – Agency, Product Team, and In-house okay.
- Highly experienced with Digital Marketing Strategies, Tactics, and Timelines.
- Comfortable directly managing critical client and partner relationships.
- Must be very well written – (because you’re writing lots of reports and decks)
NO AGENCIES OR OR 3RD PARTIES PLEASE
To apply, please submit your information here.